SN Comprehensive Clinical Medicine offers:
- A unified forum for the international medical community to connect research, theory and practice
- Fostering of sound science discovery to advance discussion across all disciplines of clinical medicine
- Peer-review, under the expert guidance of a global, established Editorial Board
- Rapid publication of articles with high visibility
- No color or page charges, free submission, and is free to access for the first two years of publication
SN Comprehensive Clinical Medicine is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original research in all disciplines of clinical medicine and their subspecialties. SN CCM aims to provide a global forum for the discussion of all aspects of Imaging, Surgical and Medical studies related to diagnosis, treatment and management. In addition, SN CCM serves the international medical community for the dissemination of information connecting research, theory and practice in these fields.
SN Comprehensive Clinical Medicine welcomes submissions from a wide range of medical fields from basic and translational research to clinical studies, methodologies, health care delivery and curriculum development. SN CCM publishes papers in the following categories:
Original Research, Brief Communications, Case Reports, Commentaries and Reviews.
All papers are evaluated on the basis of scientific content. Submissions are first screened for research and publication ethics prior to single-blind peer review, where the reviewers are aware of the names and affiliations of the authors, but the reviewer reports provided to authors are anonymous. Reviewers are asked to focus on the validity of the data and conclusions presented. SN CCM reviews each submission from a ‘sound science’ perspective.
In addition to direct submissions, SN Comprehensive Clinical Medicine welcomes papers that have been referred from Springer Nature’s prestigious clinical medicine journal portfolio.
The journal is open to submissions.
- Massoud Mahmoudi
- Downloads: 5,981 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?