This journal disseminates research about advances in technology and design spanning the field of packaging. The journal publishes original research, review articles, and case studies related to all aspects of packaging, including, technology, materials, equipment, and design. The journal places special emphasis on sustainable packaging and the packaging needs of emerging economies.
Published with the Indian Institute of Packaging.
Peer Review Information: This journal follows a single blind peer review process.
- Offers research on packaging technology, materials, design, and equipment
- Emphasizes sustainable packaging and the packaging needs of emerging economies
- Published with the Indian Institute of Packaging
- N. C. Saha
- Associate Editor
- Susan Selke,
- A. K. Ghosh
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 64 days
- Submission to first decision
- 182 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 16,122 (2018)