Australasian Plant Pathology presents new and significant research in all facets of the field of plant pathology. Dedicated to a worldwide readership, the journal focuses on research in the Australasian region, including Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea, as well as the Indian, Pacific regions.
Australasian Plant Pathology is the official journal of the Australasian Plant Pathology Society.
Peer review is conducted using Editorial Manager®, supported by a database of international experts. This database is shared with the journal Australasian Plant Disease Notes.
- Offers extensive coverage of progress in plant protection
- Targets scientists and research in the Australasian region, including Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea, as well as the Indian, Pacific regions
- Official journal of the Australasian Plant Pathology Society
- Philip O'Brien
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 1.423 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 1.368 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 57 days
- Submission to first decision
- 173 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 58,376 (2019)
Identification and molecular characterization of rose leaf curl virus in ornamental pomegranate (Punica granatum L.)
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Meyerozyma guilliermondii SQUCC-33Y suppresses postharvest fruit rot of strawberry caused by Alternaria alternata
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Become a Member!
Membership of APPS gives individuals and organizations the opportunity to enhance professional networking, and support the advancement of plant pathology in Australasia.
Australasian Plant Pathology and Australasian Plant Disease Notes are official journals of the Australasian Plant Pathology Society.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Biological Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Current Contents/ Agriculture, Biology & Environmental Sciences
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- Pathway Studio
- ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database
- ProQuest Algology, Mycology and Protozoology Abstracts (Microbiology C)
- ProQuest Bacteriology Abstracts (Microbiology B)
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Environmental Science
- ProQuest Industrial and Applied Microbiology Abstracts (Microbiology A)
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Virology and AIDS Abstracts
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- Zoological Record