The International Journal of Steel Structures provides an international forum for a broad classification of technical papers in steel structural research and its applications. The journal aims to reach not only researchers, but also practicing engineers. Coverage encompasses such topics as stability, fatigue, non-linear behavior, dynamics, reliability, fire, design codes, computer-aided analysis and design, optimization, expert systems, connections, fabrications, maintenance, bridges, off-shore structures, jetties, stadiums, transmission towers, marine vessels, storage tanks, pressure vessels, aerospace, and pipelines and more.
International Journal of Steel Structures is the official journal of the Korean Society of Steel Construction (KSSC).
- Covers design, fatigue and stability, reliability and maintenance
- Includes a wide range of structure types, from ships to stadiums, from aerospace to underground pipelines
- Benefits practicing engineers as well as researchers
- Official journal of the Korean Society of Steel Construction (KSSC)
- Eui-Seung Hwang,
- Roberto T Leon
- Leroy Gardner,
- Guoqiang Li
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 0.878 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 1.167 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 142 days
- Submission to first decision
- 315 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 50,413 (2020)
Simultaneous Multi-objective Optimization of Semi-active Intermediate Isolation System and Building Structure
Korean Society of Steel Construction (KSSC) was founded in June, 1989, to promote the use of structural steel and to improve technologies related to steel construction. Since then, KSSC has contributed to the advance of steel construction technology and ...
November 3(Wed) ~ 6(Sat), 2021
RAMADA PLAZA JEJU, Jeju, Korea
This conference will be the 11th in the International Symposium on Steel Structures organized by the Korean Society of Steel Construction. The previous ten symposia from 2000 to 2019 were held in Korea with great success. These series of symposia are organized in cooperation with the International Journal of Steel Structures (IJOSS). The symposium will provide an international forum for a broad range of technical papers in steel structural researches and its applications. ISSS-2021 will bring together academicians and practicing engineers to exchange new ideas, technological developments, and experiences in Steel Structures.
International Journal of Steel Structures awards prizes for best papers among published papers in the recent issues and the best reviewer.
This announcement is on behalf of the International Journal of Steel Structures (IJOSS) Publication Committee. The IJOSS offers timely forums to discuss current keen subjects and rapidly changing technologies in the field of steel and steel structures...
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Co-Publisher information
- Co-publication with the Korean Society of Steel Construction.
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Korea Citation Index (KCI)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)