Ocean Science Journal (OSJ) is an international journal whose aim is to achieve the advancement and dissemination of information in the field of oceanography.
The journal is committed to the publication of original research articles, reviews and notes on all fields of oceanography including physical oceanography, biological oceanography/marine biology, chemical oceanography/marine chemistry, geological oceanography/marine geology, and marine pollution.
Ocean Science covers the following fields:
- physical oceanography: waves, currents, air-sea interaction, ocean modeling, coastal processes, water masses
- biological oceanography/marine biology: plankton, benthic organisms, fish, ecology, molecular biology
- chemical oceanography/marine chemistry: Trace elements, Isotopes, Nutrients, Organic substances, Gases
- geological oceanography/marine geology: geophysics, sedimentology, paleontology, paleogeopraphy, sediment dynamics
- marine pollution: pollutants analysis and monitoring, fates of contaminants, aquatic toxicology, ecotoxicology
- Promotes all aspects of ocean science, experimental, theoretical and laboratory researches
- Dong-Jin Kang
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 0.726 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 0.896 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 51 days
- Submission to first decision
- 16,295 (2019)
Are Juvenile Manila Clam Ruditapes philippinarum Free from Perkinsus olseni Infection in Korean Waters?
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
The Korean Society of Oceanography (KSO)
The KSO founded in July 1966, is a professional organization incorporated to serve the members working in various fields of oceanography, physical-, geological-, chemical- and biological-oceanography, in Korea. The KSO established in order to contribute the elevation and replenishment of oceanological knowledge and the development and conservancy of the ocean resources and marine environment...
Korea Institute of Ocean Science and Technology (KIOST)
Korea Ocean Research and Development Institute(KORDI), which has driven development of the marine sciences and technology of Korea for over 40 years since its establishment in 1973, will write its new history on July 1, 2012, with a new name of Korea Institute of Ocean Science and Technology(KIOST)...
Read more about Affiliated Societies.
Please enjoy the Editor's selected articles freely (coming soon)...
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Co-Publisher information
- Co-publication with Korea Institute of Ocean Science & Technology (KIOST) and the Korean Society of Oceanography(KSO)
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- Biological Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts (ASFA)
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Oceanic Abstracts
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- Zoological Record