Annals of Nuclear Medicine is an official journal of the Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine. It develops the appropriate application of radioactive substances and stable nuclides in the field of medicine.
The journal promotes the exchange of ideas and information and research in nuclear medicine and includes the medical application of radionuclides and related subjects. It presents original articles, short communications, reviews and letters to the editor.
Free Open Access Publication Program - Submit your paper to ANM for this privilege!
Open Access (OA) publication is a good way to expose your article to many readers in the world. ANM may offer authors with charge free OA publication for high-quality articles. Upon acceptance of articles, OA publication in this program is considered according to the recommendation from the editor who manages the particular manuscript, and the editor-in-chief makes a final decision. The authors are noticed in the letter of acceptance if their article is selected for this offer.
- An official journal of the Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Promotes the exchange of ideas and information and research in nuclear medicine
- Includes the medical application of radionuclides and related subjects
- 96% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again.
- Kazunari Ishii
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.648 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.664 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 17 days
- Submission to first decision
- 57 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 89,617 (2018)