Service Business presents the most advanced business research on the service sector. International and multidisciplinary in approach, the journal investigates both the profit and non-profit areas of the service sector.
Authors share their experiences in developing, implementing, and evaluating their business decisions and strategies. Moreover, they explore not only the latest research and methodologies in the field, but also examine the theoretical and managerial implications and future research opportunities in the service sector.
The editorial review board, consisting of leading international scholars and practitioners, ensures top-quality content. Readers will find rigorous conceptual and empirical papers, practice-oriented papers, teaching-oriented papers, case studies, book reviews, conference reports, and periodic special issues.
Officially cited as: Serv Bus
- Presents the most advanced business research on the service sector, addressing both non-profit and profit organizations
- Sets forth experiences in developing, implementing, and evaluating business decisions and strategies
- Examines theoretical and managerial implications of current research and future research opportunities
- Sang M Lee
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 2.293 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 2.140 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 36 days
- Submission to first decision
- 279 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 76,818 (2018)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Impact of organizational culture and capabilities on employee commitment to ethical behavior in the healthcare sector
The editors of Service Business invite submissions to a special issue on “Wearable Smart Devices for Quality Healthcare Services,” to be Guest-Edited by DonHee Lee (Inha University, South Korea) and Hau Nguyen Le, (Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, Vietnam). Click heading to read more!
Numerous articles in Service Business are published in Open Access format: they're freely available to anyone with an internet connection. Click to explore our Open Access research!
This Service Business paper analyzes the complex dance between first mover Apple and fast follower Samsung—and concludes that the divide between them will only widen. Click to preview "An analysis of the trilemma phenomenon for Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy".
How should restaurants express their corporate social responsibility (CSR)? In this Service Business paper—which made the news!—researchers analyze 433 diners' reactions to various CSR messaging styles. Click to preview "Building corporate reputation, overcoming consumer skepticism, and establishing trust: choosing the right message types and social causes in the restaurant industry."
- Note this is only the net price. Taxes will be calculated during checkout.
- Immediate online access
- Full Journal access includes all articles
- Downloadable in PDF
- Subscription expires 12/31/2020
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Gale Academic OneFile
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Healthcare Administration Database
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Social Science Citation Index