Get permission to reuse Springer content online!
Springer has partnered with the Copyright Clearance Center to meet our customers' licensing and permissions needs.
Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink® service makes it faster and easier to secure permission for the reuse of Springer content to be published in a journal (print/online), book (hardcopy or electronic), coursepack, e-reserve, doctoral thesis, research project, magazine, newsletter, directory, newspaper, brochure/pamphlet, presentation, photocopies/handouts, on a website, or CD-ROM/DVD.
- Simply visit SpringerLink and locate the desired content.
- Then go to the article’s or chapter's abstract and click on “Reprints & Permissions" on the right-hand side of the menu (in the section "Other Actions") to open the following page:
- Select the way you would like to reuse the content
- Create an account if you haven’t already
- Accept the terms and conditions and you’re done!
For questions about using the RightsLink service, please contact Customer Support at Copyright Clearance Center via phone +1-877-622-5543 or +1-978-646-2777 or email email@example.com.
NOTE: If you are the editor, author, or contributor of a new work/chapter/article, please select "Publisher" as the Requestor Type. After that you can select your publisher from the list. In case your publisher's name is not listed, please select "Not listed below" and then proceed with the further specifications.
Here you will find some samples on how this type of permission can be submitted in Rightslink: RL Guide
How to obtain permission to reuse Springer content not available online on SpringerLink
Requests for permission to reuse content from Springer publications currently not available online must be submitted in writing.
Please fully complete the attached questionnaire
and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.