Book Publication Journey
We have some very robust tools gathered here to help you with the publishing process.
English Language Editing
Take a look at our free tutorial “Writing in English” to help you navigate some of the most common errors for non-native speakers. Or you can opt for our paid English language editing services to perfect your manuscript.
Manuscript Submission Portal
Is your book manuscript ready to be published? You can quickly and easily submit it online though our submission portal and enjoy the following benefits:
- Intuitive interface makes it easy to use.
- Accessible from any computer, any browser, anywhere.
- Secure and safe transfer of your manuscript to Springer Nature.
- Your manuscript will be immediately available in our production systems.
Your publishing editor will provide you with access to our submission portal, where you can find useful tips and download our final checklist before you submit your manuscript. You can also submit your manuscript via FTP.
e.Proofing provides you with an easy way to correct your article, chapter or book proofs, helping speed up the proofing process and minimize correction-related errors.
- e.Proofing provides you with an online, interactive proof which you can edit directly from all major browsers and on mobile devices. Once you have corrected any text, tables, equations or figure captions, you simply send them back to our production department with a single click.
- The system makes it easy to answer queries and annotate your images with corrections if necessary.
- All corrections are highlighted and linked to the text in a review pane, enabling you to quickly and easily move from one correction to the next, displaying the changes as you type.
- At any point during proofing, you can save your session and return later to finish your revisions.
- You can also download a preliminary PDF version for your reference, a feature our authors really enjoy.
- After you have submitted your proof, our production managers will review your corrections to make sure they are in accordance with Springer Nature's style guides and that do not change your work’s content.