European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is Europe's only peer-reviewed journal entirely devoted to child and adolescent psychiatry. It aims to further a broad understanding of psychopathology in children and adolescents. Empirical research is its foundation, and clinical relevance is its hallmark.
European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry welcomes in particular papers covering neuropsychiatry, cognitive neuroscience, genetics, neuroimaging, pharmacology, and related fields of interest. Contributions are encouraged from all around the world.95% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Johannes Hebebrand
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 3.740 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 4.075 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 42 days
- Acceptance to publication: 9 days
- Downloads: 510,873 (2018)