This international English-language journal offers an interdisciplinary forum for the scientific exchange between research and hospital. Coverage includes surveys and original papers on diagnostics and therapy. In addition to classic orthopedic traumatology all related fields are considered: critical care medicine, neurotraumatology, new materials, tissue engineering, and more.
The European Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery is the official publication of the European Society for Trauma and Emergency Surgery (ESTES).
Incorporating the International Journal of Disaster Medicine.
- Now indexed in PubMed/Medline! All EJTES articles as of 2007 now available in PubMed!
- An interdisciplinary forum for scientific exchange between researchers and practitioners
- Covers orthopedic traumatology and related fields, including critical care medicine, neurotraumatology, new materials, tissue engineering, and more
- Includes surveys and original papers on diagnostics and therapy
- Official publication of the European Trauma Society
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Ingo Marzi
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.781 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.453 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 49 days
- Submission to first decision
- 125 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 156,093 (2018)