Aims and scope
The International Journal of Earth Sciences publishes process-oriented original and review papers on the history of the earth, including
- Dynamics of the lithosphere
- Tectonics and volcanology
- Evolution of life
- Marine and continental ecosystems
- Global dynamics of physicochemical cycles
- Mineral deposits and hydrocarbons
- Surface processes.
For authorsSubmit manuscript
Working on a manuscript?
Avoid the most common mistakes and prepare your manuscript for journal editors.Learn more