Archivum Immunologiae et Therapiae Experimentalis (AITE), founded in 1953 by Ludwik Hirszfeld, is a bimonthly, multidisciplinary journal. It publishes reviews and full original papers dealing with immunology, experimental therapy, immunogenetics, transplantation, microbiology, immunochemistry and ethics in science.
One volume comprising 6 issues per year
Black & white
20 complimentary reprints per article
AITE, Arch. Immunol. Ther. Exp.
First published in 1953
1 volume per year, 6 issues per volume
approx. 420 pages per volume
Format: 21 x 27.9 cm
ISSN 0004-069X (print)
ISSN 1661-4917 (electronic)
Details Concerning the Submission and Publication Procedures:
- No Fees for Online Color Images
- Optional Color Images in Print – EUR 950/USD 1150. VAT or local taxes will be added where applicable.
- Optional Open Access Publication Fee (APC) - EUR 2990/USD 3760/GBP 2490. VAT or local taxes will be added where applicable.
- Long running journal, founded 1953
- Publishes reviews and full original papers
- Coverage extends to all areas of immunology, transplantation, microbiology, and experimental therapy
- Andrzej Górski
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 2.878 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 2.892 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 55 days
- Submission to first decision
- 8 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 107,986 (2018)