Why publish with us
- Published in partnership with SAGES and EAES, we are committed to ensuring high visibility for your publication through the societies, libraries and social media.
- Our renowned editorial team offers expert early guidance for researchers, helping transform ideas into discoveries.
- Published since 1987, we're a highly ranked journal that is well-known among the surgeon community.
- 100% of our authors said they would definitely publish or probably publish with us again.
- We offer a forum for the discussion of surgical practice focusing on the gastrointestinal tract, endoscopy as applied to surgery, and the spectrum of other innovative interventional surgical techniques.
- Through Springer Compact agreements, authors from participating institutions can publish Open Choice at no cost to the authors.
- George B. Hanna,
- Mark A. Talamini
- Mark A. Talamini
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 3.149 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 3.239 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 84 days
- Submission to first decision
- 163 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 899,670 (2019)
Usefulness of the flexible traction method in gastric endoscopic submucosal dissection: an in-vivo animal study
Authors (first, second and last of 9)
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
3D-laparoscopic pancreaticoduodenectomy with superior mesenteric or portal vein resection for pancreatic cancer
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Authors (first, second and last of 14)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
See which Surgical Endoscopy articles received the most article accesses during 2019.
Abstracts from the 27th International Congress of the European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES), Sevilla, Spain, 12-15 June 2019
2019 Scientific Session of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES), Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 3–6 April 2019
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO CINAHL
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Medical Database
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Database
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- UGC-CARE List (India)