CCF Transactions on Networking (CCF TON) disseminates valuable new research on networking to global researchers and reports on the latest research findings in the covered areas. It provides a communication and publication platform for all aspects of computer networks, ranging from fundamental theories and novel applications to emerging interdisciplinary research fronts. The journal publishes original, high-quality and previously unpublished research papers, review and survey articles, research commentaries and critical reviews. CCF TON welcomes contributions from researchers, professionals and industrial practitioners.
This journal is published on behalf of the China Computer Federation (CCF), and it is powered by the CCF technical committees on Internet, Network and Data Communication and Internet of Things.
Specific areas of interest cover emerging topics in networking such as network design and theories, network hardware and software, applied networking aspects, and other interdisciplinary domains.
- An official CCF publication, powered by CCF technical committees on Internet, Network and Data Communication and Internet of Things
- Covers every aspects of networking science, technology and applications as well as interdisciplinary topics
- Rapid reviewing process and publication workflow
- Jianping Wu,
- K. K. Ramakrishnan
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 79 days
- Submission to first decision
- 153 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 1,130 (2018)