This journal addresses the emerging application of robotics in the domain of construction and demolition, linking robotics researchers with those in architecture and civil engineering. Coverage includes robotic automation at all stages of work from pre-fabrication of large scale components, through job-site assembly and inspection, to refurbishment and demolition.
Articles will explore research and applications of robotic assembly, prefabrication and disassembly in construction settings; robotic site mapping and real-time vision; material handling systems; social, environmental and legislative implications of construction robotics; and more.
The journal aims to become the central publication platform for the rapidly expanding construction robotics community, and a prominent forum for related research work of architects and civil engineers.
- Presents research and applications in the integration of robotics into construction processes
- Covers prefabrication and disassembly; robotic site mapping; material handling; social, environmental and legislative implications of construction robotics
- Offers a forum for the rapidly expanding realm of construction robotics and related research in architecture and civil engineering
- Sigrid Brell-Cokcan
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 309 days
- Submission to first decision
- 137 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 8,828 (2018)