Journal of Healthcare Informatics Research is now receiving submissions relating to topics on COVID-19 for a special issue on the subject. See "Journal Updates" above.
Journal of Healthcare Informatics Research is now indexed in Scopus.
This journal presents research on the application of computer science principles, information science principles, information technology, and communication technology to healthcare and everyday wellness, highlighting novel technical contributions in computing-oriented healthcare informatics.
The journal explores three major tracks: Analytics, focusing on data analytics, knowledge discovery, and predictive modeling; Systems, and factors such as architecture, framework, design, engineering, and building health informatics systems; and Human factors, understanding users, interface design, and user studies of health informatics applications.
The range of extends to healthcare software architecture, framework, design, and engineering; electronic health records; medical data mining; mobile healthcare; medical signal processing; human factors in healthcare; usability studies in healthcare; collaboration technologies for healthcare; health systems modeling and simulation; and much more.
- Presents novel contributions in computing-oriented healthcare informatics
- Explores the broad categories of Analytics, Systems and Human Factors
- Covers healthcare software architecture, design, and engineering; electronic health records; medical data mining; and much more
- Christopher C. Yang
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 75 days
- Submission to first decision
- 334 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 9,855 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 12)
Modelling Patient Behaviour Using IoT Sensor Data: a Case Study to Evaluate Techniques for Modelling Domestic Behaviour in Recovery from Total Hip Replacement Surgery
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG