This journal presents research on the application of computer science principles, information science principles, information technology, and communication technology to healthcare and everyday wellness, highlighting novel technical contributions in computing-oriented healthcare informatics.
The journal explores three major tracks: Analytics, focusing on data analytics, knowledge discovery, and predictive modeling; Systems, and factors such as architecture, framework, design, engineering, and building health informatics systems; and Human factors, understanding users, interface design, and user studies of health informatics applications.
The range of extends to healthcare software architecture, framework, design, and engineering; electronic health records; medical data mining; mobile healthcare; medical signal processing; human factors in healthcare; usability studies in healthcare; collaboration technologies for healthcare; health systems modeling and simulation; and much more.
- Presents novel contributions in computing-oriented healthcare informatics
- Explores the broad categories of Analytics, Systems and Human Factors
- Covers healthcare software architecture, design, and engineering; electronic health records; medical data mining; and much more
- Christopher C. Yang
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 58 days
- Downloads: 18,439 (2018)