This journal offers a venue for researchers, practitioners, and policy makers interested in a life-conducive economic system for which humanistic management is critical. The field of humanistic management has gained increased attention with concepts of social business, social entrepreneurship, conscious capitalism, cooperative capitalism and similar concepts on the rise. The journal brings the disparate fields of business ethics, environmental and social sustainability as well as management studies together under the tent of a humanistically-based research paradigm.
The Journal adopts double blind peer review.
- A venue for multiple academic disciplines and inter/trans-disciplinary work that focuses on understanding and enhancing the protection of human dignity and the promotion of well-being in organizing processes.
- A venue for researchers, practitioners, and policy makers interested in a life-conducive economic system.
- Follows the trend in humanistic management toward social entrepreneurship and cooperative capitalism
- Michael Pirson
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 45 days
- Submission to first decision
- 100 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 21,383 (2018)