Aims and scope
Nuclear Science and Techniques (NST) reports scientific findings, technical advances and important results in the fields of nuclear science and techniques. The aim of this periodical is to stimulate cross-fertilization of knowledge among scientists and engineers working in the fields of nuclear research.
Scope covers the following subjects:
• Synchrotron radiation applications, beamline technology;
• Accelerator, ray technology and applications;
• Nuclear chemistry, radiochemistry, radiopharmaceuticals, nuclear medicine;
• Nuclear electronics and instrumentation;
• Nuclear physics and interdisciplinary research;
• Nuclear energy science and engineering.