This journal provides an international forum for presentation and discussion of developments in structural glass research and their practical applications, offering a holistic approach to research, construction and engineering. Presenting review papers, technical notes, discussions, case studies and letters, the journal benefits researchers as well as designers and manufacturers of structural glass.
The journal addresses all aspects of structural glass research including theoretical and experimental research on elements, assemblies, connections and material.
Coverage includes Structural glass design philosophy & safety; Loads on glass structures; Stability of structural glass components; Glass in façades; Architectural geometries; IGUs, Automotive; Solar; Projects & case studies; Curved glass; Joints, fixings & adhesives; Strength & fracture mechanics; Laminated glass & composites; Post-fracture performance; Glass forensics and fractography; Post processing and more.
- Presents developments in structural glass research and their practical applications
- Covers a wide range of research on elements, assemblies, connections and material
- Benefits researchers in structural glass, as well as glass designers and manufacturers
- Free full-colour printing and possibility to publish your paper open access
- Jan Belis,
- Christian Louter,
- Jens Henrik Nielsen,
- Mauro Overend,
- Jens Schneider
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 61 days
- Submission to first decision
- 126 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 41,082 (2019)
Mechanical analysis and characterization of IGUs with different silicone seaed spacer connections: part 2—modelling
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Investigations on the execution and evaluation of the Pummel test for polyvinyl butyral based interlayers
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Springer Engineering is on Facebook and Twitter. Follow us and keep up to date with the latest journal news, research highlights, and more.
See all Calls for Papers for topical issues here.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- UGC-CARE List (India)