The Eurasian Business Review (EABR) publishes articles in Industrial Organization, Innovation and Management Science.
In particular, EABR is committed to publishing empirical or theoretical articles which provide significant contributions in the fields of industrial economics, business economics, the economics and management of innovation, competition policy and antitrust, corporate governance, organizational change, entrepreneurship, strategic management, accounting, marketing, human resources management, and information systems.
While the main focus of EABR is on Europe and Asia, papers in the fields listed above on any region or country are highly encouraged. Manuscripts should not exceed 20 pages (450 words per page). This page limit includes all figures, tables, appendices and references.
The Eurasian Business Review is one of the two official journals of the Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES) and is published quarterly.
- An official journal of the Eurasia Business and Economics Society
- Publishes evidence-based research articles in Management Science and Applied Economics
- Features rigorous quantitative analyses and advanced empirical methodologies
- Marco Vivarelli
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.143 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 39 days
- Acceptance to publication: 24 days
- Downloads: 27,788 (2018)