Current Clinical Microbiology Reports commissions expert reviews from leading scientists at the forefront of research in microbiology. The journal covers this broad field by dividing it into four main areas of study: virology, bacteriology, parasitology, and mycology. Experts from around the world address important aspects of clinical microbiology including immunology, diagnostics, therapeutics, antibiotics and antibiotic resistance and vaccines.
Leading researchers are invited to contribute comprehensive review articles that emphasize new developments and recently published papers of major importance, which are highlighted in annotated reference lists. These timely reviews of the literature examine the latest scientific discoveries and controversies as they emerge and are indispensable to both researchers and clinicians.
- World experts address immunology, diagnostics, therapeutics, antibiotics and antibiotic resistance and vaccines
- Presents timely reviews of pertinent literature
- Examines the latest scientific discoveries and controversies as they emerge
- Alan P. Hudson
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Acceptance to publication: 19 days
- Downloads: 21,787 (2018)