This journal covers clinical practice and translational research and clinical applications of approved and experimental radiopharmaceuticals for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes, benefiting a wide readership of nuclear medicine and allied professionals.
The journal complies with ethical guidelines, authors have to declare any Conflict of Interest in detail. Authors must also state that they conformed with the Helsinki Declaration of 1975 concerning Human and Animal Rights, and that they followed out policy concerning Informed Consent. Further details about the ethical policies are available under "Ethics & Disclosure".
This is the journal of the Italian Association of Nuclear Medicine (AIMN). AIMN members have free access to the journal.
- The journal’s field is molecular imaging using technologies ranging from morphological to functional and in vivo biochemical imaging.
- It offers a comprehensive overview of validated applications and optimisation of use of imaging procedures.
- It may also deal with radiation physics and biology and pharmacokinetics applied to translational and clinical imaging.
- The journal targets clinical practitioners and professionals involved in preclinical development of molecular imaging for application in human subjects.
- Laura Evangelista
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 2.506 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 20 days
- Submission to first decision
- 38 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 88,332 (2019)
Pancreatic nodule positive for 68-Ga-DOTAPEPTIDE-PET: NET or ectopic spleen? The importance of a good differential diagnosis
Authors (first, second and last of 9)This is part of 1 collection:
Pulmonary embolism in coronavirus disease-19 (COVID-19): rational and stepwise use of clinical data and imaging in its diagnosis
AuthorsThis is part of 1 collection:
Authors (first, second and last of 4)This is part of 1 collection:
With great pleasure we announce the first impact factor of CATI.
The impact factor 2019 is 2,506, found on rank 58 out of 133 in the category "Radiology, Nuclear Medicine & Medical Imaging".
Thank you everybody for your support to achieve this milestone.
This is to announce that
Laura EVANGELISTA, MD PhD
Nuclear Medicine Unit - Department of Medicine DIMED, University of Padua, Padua, Italy
will be the Editor-in-Chief of Clinical and Translational Imaging
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- INIS Atomindex
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- UGC-CARE List (India)