This journal covers clinical practice and translational research and clinical applications of approved and experimental radiopharmaceuticals for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes, benefiting a wide readership of nuclear medicine and allied professionals.
The journal complies with ethical guidelines, authors have to declare any Conflict of Interest in detail. Authors must also state that they conformed with the Helsinki Declaration of 1975 concerning Human and Animal Rights, and that they followed out policy concerning Informed Consent. Further details about the ethical policies are available under "Ethics & Disclosure".
This is the journal of the Italian Association of Nuclear Medicine (AIMN). AIMN members have free access to the journal.
- The journal’s field is molecular imaging using technologies ranging from morphological to functional and in vivo biochemical imaging.
- It offers a comprehensive overview of validated applications and optimisation of use of imaging procedures.
- It may also deal with radiation physics and biology and pharmacokinetics applied to translational and clinical imaging.
- The journal targets clinical practitioners and professionals involved in preclinical development of molecular imaging for application in human subjects.
- Giovanni Lucignani
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 21 days
- Acceptance to publication: 16 days
- Downloads: 62,982 (2018)