The Journal of Plant Growth Regulation is an international journal publishing original articles on all aspects of plant growth and development. Published manuscripts report question-based research using hormonal, physiological, environmental, genetical, biophysical, developmental or molecular approaches to the study of plant growth regulation.
The journal offers reviews on highly relevant areas in plant growth and development, including interdisciplinary studies with an emphasis on plant growth and plant pathology or abiotic stress. Also included are meeting notes, brief articles, novel techniques and thematic issues with special guest editors.
- International in scope
- Reports on all aspects of plant growth and development
- Includes reviews, meeting notes, brief articles, novel techniques and thematic issues with special guest editors
- Editor-in-Chief: Jutta Ludwig-Müller
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Jutta Ludwig-Müller
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.179 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.893 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 30 days
- Acceptance to publication: 10 days
- Downloads: 127,584 (2018)