Europe has long been an area of dynamic development in plastic surgery, adapting to differing cultures, traditions, and medical and surgical philosophies. Recently, these changes have been even more striking and rapid. Microsurgery, tissue expansion, craniofacial surgery, and the spin-offs of these techniques have made permanent changes in trauma, the treatment of malignancy, and aesthetic surgery.
The "European Journal of Plastic Surgery" creates a focal point for discussion of advances in clinical technique and in research, in Europe and worldwide. Topics include plastic and reconstructive surgery, head and neck surgery, aesthetic and craniofacial surgery, microsurgery, trauma, and burn management.
- Follows European and worldwide innovation in plastic surgery
- Creates a focal point for discussion of advances in clinical technique and in research, in Europe and worldwide
- Covers plastic and reconstructive surgery, head and neck surgery, aesthetic and craniofacial surgery, microsurgery, trauma, and burn management
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Horacio F. Mayer,
- Paolo Persichetti
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 56 days
- Submission to first decision
- 123 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 85,413 (2019)
Unilateral or bilateral freestyle infra-orbital perforator flap in reconstruction of external soft tissue nasal defects
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Check out the free reads recommended by the Editor-in-Chief!
Stay up-to-date with the journal on Social Media.
Inform yourself about the Ethical Standards policies of this journal.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- CAB Abstracts
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG