The European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology publishes original papers, reviews, and letters to the editors on all aspects of clinical pharmacology and drug therapy in humans. Coverage includes therapeutic trials; pharmacokinetics; drug metabolism; adverse drug reactions; drug interactions; all aspects of drug development; prescribing policies; pharmacoepidemiology; and matters relating to the safe use of drugs. Data from animal experiments are published only in the context of parallel experiments in man reported in the same paper. The journal also publishes review articles on special problems related to these areas, and encourages debate on controversial issues.
Details Concerning the Submission and Publication Procedures:
- No Page Charges
- No Fees for Online Color Images
- Optional Color Images in Print – EUR 950/USD 1150. VAT or local taxes will be added where applicable.
- Optional Open Access Publication Fee (APC) - EUR 2990/USD 3760/GBP 2490. VAT or local taxes will be added where applicable.
- Covers all aspects of clinical pharmacology and drug therapy in humans
- Reports on therapeutic trials; pharmacokinetics; drug metabolism; prescribing policies, and more
- Publishes review articles on special problems, and encourages debate on controversial issues
- 98% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Official Journal of the European Association of Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics (EACPT)
- Coordinating Editor
- Rune Dahlqvist
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 2.774 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 2.997 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 29 days
- Submission to first decision
- 95 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 426,817 (2018)