Natural Products and Bioprospecting is a single blind peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen. The journal is sponsored by Kunming Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences and authors do not need to pay publication fees. It is the international forum for essential research on natural products. Coverage includes isolation, structure elucidation and synthesis of natural products; biological evaluation of biologically active natural products; bioorganic and medicinal chemistry; biosynthesis and microbiological transformation; fermentation and plant tissue cultures and bioprospecting of natural products from natural resources.
In addition to original research articles, Natural Products and Bioprospecting publishes reviews and short communications, rapidly disseminating the research results of timely interest, as well as comprehensive reviews of emerging topics in all the areas of natural products. It is also an open access journal, which provides free access to its articles to anyone, anywhere.
- Fully open access journal that provides free access to its content involving all areas of natural products
- Publishes Reviews, Regular Articles and Short Communications
- Sponsored by Kunming Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Jikai Liu
- Publishing model
- Open Access. Learn about OA at Springer
- Submission to first decision: 13 days
- Acceptance to publication: 14 days
- Downloads: 91,669 (2018)