Learning & Behavior presents experimental and theoretical contributions and critical reviews concerning fundamental processes of learning and behavior in nonhuman and human animals. Topics covered include sensation, perception, conditioning, learning, attention, memory, motivation, emotion, development, social behavior, and comparative investigations. Formerly entitled Animal Learning & Behavior, this journal is a publication of the Psychonomic Society.
Learning & Behavior, a journal of The Psychonomic Society, is committed to upholding principles of integrity in scientific publishing and practice. As a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), the journal will follow COPE guidelines concerning procedures for handling potential acts of professional misconduct.
- Explores fundamental processes of learning and behavior in human and nonhuman animals
- Topics include perception, conditioning, attention, emotion, social behavior, comparative investigations and more
- A publication of the Psychonomic Society
- Jonathon Crystal
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.696 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.468 (2018)
- Acceptance to publication: 19 days
- Downloads: 234,564 (2018)