Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery presents articles and information on research, development and applications in thermo-chemical conversion; physico-chemical conversion and bio-chemical conversion, including all necessary steps for the provision and preparation of the biomass as well as all possible downstream processing steps for the environmentally sound and economically viable provision of energy and chemical products.
- Focuses on the technical, chemical, and system aspects of the processes of biomass conversion and biorefinery.
- Operates in the topical areas of Bioengineering, Renewable Energy, and Environmental Protection.
- According to a 2019 survey, 97% of previous authors would be very likely to submit a manuscript to this journal again.
- Martin Kaltschmitt,
- Hermann Hofbauer
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 2.326 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 41 days
- Submission to first decision
- 100 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 41,820 (2018)