- A peer-reviewed journal with global reach and championed and edited by experts in the field
- Focuses on the complete spectrum of contemporary clinical and basic science related issues in the field of pediatric and allied sciences, new and emerging technologies, cutting-edge innovations and future trends in pediatrics
- Publishes original research papers, research briefs, review articles, drug review, updates, clinico-pathological conference, research letters, correspondence, images, clinical videos and case reports.
- Indian Pediatrics is the topmost ranking specialty journal of South East Asia, the region which is currently the focus of attention for most child health programs in the world in view of its tremendous scope and potential in improving child survival. The journal provides a platform for International scientists to present their research, advocacy and recommendations relevant to the developing country context. The journal presents Indian perspective on global and regional issues by International key opinion leaders, maintaining editorial independence and objectivity. The journal emphasizes on adopting evidence based and unbiased approach towards common childhood problems. In view of wide circulation (over 18,000 print orders and 0.6-0.8 million website hits per month), Indian Pediatrics has tremendous potential to influence practice and policy decisions.
- Dheeraj Shah
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.163 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.392 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 38 days
- Submission to first decision
- 39,099 (2018)