Electrocatalysis is cross-disciplinary in nature, and attracts the interest of chemists, physicists, biochemists, surface and materials scientists, and engineers. Electrocatalysis provides the unique international forum solely dedicated to the exchange of novel ideas in electrocatalysis for academic, government, and industrial researchers. Quick publication of new results, concepts, and inventions made involving Electrocatalysis stimulates scientific discoveries and breakthroughs, promotes the scientific and engineering concepts that are critical to the development of novel electrochemical technologies.
Electrocatalysis publishes original submissions in the form of letters, research papers, review articles, book reviews, and educational papers. Letters are preliminary reports that communicate new and important findings. Regular research papers are complete reports of new results, and their analysis and discussion. Review articles critically and constructively examine development in areas of electrocatalysis that are of broad interest and importance. Educational papers discuss important concepts whose understanding is vital to advances in theoretical and experimental aspects of electrochemical reactions.
Electrocatalysis invites submissions in subject areas including but not limited to:
- theoretical and experimental aspects of the mechanisms and kinetics of electrochemical reactions;
- electrochemical generation of gases;
- electrochemical reactions in fuel cells;
- electrosynthesis, organic electrochemistry, and electrocatalytic hydrogenation;
- electrochemical reactions taking place at matrix-supported electrocatalysts;
- electrode reactions occurring in electrochemical sensors;
- electrochemical degradation of pollutants.
The Editor-in-Chief, Associate Editors and Referees rigorously review submissions to ensure that the journal maintains the highest levels of originality, integrity, and international readership.
- The only forum devoted solely to Electrocatalysis
- Speed of publication provides a good alternative to the assorted journals where electrocatalysis is currently published
- Balanced mixture of rapid communications, research papers, and review articles
- Gregory Jerkiewicz
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.311 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.348 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 47 days
- Downloads: 63,392 (2018)