The journal Energy Systems presents mathematical programming, control, and economic approaches towards energy systems related topics, and is especially relevant in light of the major worldwide challenges confronting humanity in this century. Papers published in Energy Systems deal with theoretical, computational, and applied aspects of energy systems as well as state of the art review papers.
The range of coverage includes power systems optimization, unit commitment, power generation, power trading, electricity risk management, competition in electricity markets, bidding strategies as well as market power issues. The text includes mathematical theory and algorithms for stochastic optimization methods applied to energy problems, as well as modeling issues such as process optimization, synthesis, design and operation.
- Energy Systems deals with an extremely topical and important field; there are many new research activities going on in energy related topics
- Covers topics from power systems optimization to electricity risk management and bidding strategies
- Presents mathematical theory and algorithms for stochastic optimization methods applied to energy problems
- Covers modeling issues such as process optimization, synthesis, design and operation
- Combines scientists from engineering, operations research, and applied mathematics
- Panos M. Pardalos,
- Qipeng Phil Zheng
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 48 days
- Submission to first decision
- 226 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 24,086 (2018)
Static optimal load flow of combined heat and power system with valve point effect and prohibited operating zones using Krill Herd algorithm
Optimal production allocation of load-following nuclear units in an electricity market in the early stages of competition
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Learn more about the upcoming Special Issue on Blockchain and Energy SysTems (ENSY-BEST).
Learn more about the upcoming Special Issue on Fossil & Renewable Energy.
Learn more about the upcoming Special Issue on Artificial Intelligence for Optimizing and Reusing Renewable Energy.
Call for Papers on Machine Learning and Deep Learning Based Energy Efficient Technologies for Smart Grid
Learn more about the upcoming Special Issue on Machine Learning and Deep Learning Based Energy Efficient Technologies for Smart Grid.
- Note this is only the net price. Taxes will be calculated during checkout.
- Immediate online access
- Full Journal access includes all articles
- Downloadable in PDF
- Subscription expires 12/31/2020
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Gale Academic OneFile
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Civil Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Mechanical and Transportation Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- WTI Frankfurt eG