The journal Energy Systems presents mathematical programming, control, and economic approaches towards energy systems related topics, and is especially relevant in light of the major worldwide challenges confronting humanity in this century. Papers published in Energy Systems deal with theoretical, computational, and applied aspects of energy systems as well as state of the art review papers.
The range of coverage includes power systems optimization, unit commitment, power generation, power trading, electricity risk management, competition in electricity markets, bidding strategies as well as market power issues. The text includes mathematical theory and algorithms for stochastic optimization methods applied to energy problems, as well as modeling issues such as process optimization, synthesis, design and operation.
- Energy Systems deals with an extremely topical and important field; there are many new research activities going on in energy related topics
- Covers topics from power systems optimization to electricity risk management and bidding strategies
- Presents mathematical theory and algorithms for stochastic optimization methods applied to energy problems
- Covers modeling issues such as process optimization, synthesis, design and operation
- Combines scientists from engineering, operations research, and applied mathematics
- Panos M. Pardalos,
- Qipeng Phil Zheng
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 48 days
- Submission to first decision
- 226 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 24,086 (2018)