The journal Energy Systems presents mathematical programming, control, and economic approaches towards energy systems related topics, and is especially relevant in light of the major worldwide challenges confronting humanity in this century. Papers published in Energy Systems deal with theoretical, computational, and applied aspects of energy systems as well as state of the art review papers.
The range of coverage includes power systems optimization, unit commitment, power generation, power trading, electricity risk management, competition in electricity markets, bidding strategies as well as market power issues. The text includes mathematical theory and algorithms for stochastic optimization methods applied to energy problems, as well as modeling issues such as process optimization, synthesis, design and operation.
- Energy Systems deals with an extremely topical and important field; there are many new research activities going on in energy related topics
- Covers topics from power systems optimization to electricity risk management and bidding strategies
- Presents mathematical theory and algorithms for stochastic optimization methods applied to energy problems
- Covers modeling issues such as process optimization, synthesis, design and operation
- Combines scientists from engineering, operations research, and applied mathematics
- Panos M. Pardalos,
- Qipeng Phil Zheng
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 52 days
- Submission to first decision
- 265 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 26,611 (2019)
Sensitivity of air desiccant cooling system to climatic conditions: a comparative study on many systems
A two-stage stochastic MILP model for generation and transmission expansion planning with high shares of renewables
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times.
Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Read recently published open access articles from Energy Systems.
Access a report of the top scoring Altmetric articles from Energy Systems and join the conversation.
Energy Systems highlights some of the top downloaded papers from the journal in 2019.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Civil Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Mechanical and Transportation Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG