Precision engineering and manufacturing issues are becoming ever more important in current and future technologies. New knowledge in this field will aid in the advancement of various technologies that are needed to gain industrial competitiveness. To this end the International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing (IJPEM) aims to disseminate relevant fundamental and applied research works of high quality to the international community through efficient and rapid publication.
IJPEM covers original and novel research contributions in all aspects of precision engineering and manufacturing. The journal's specific focus areas include, but are not limited to:
- Precision Manufacturing Processes
- Measurements and Control
- Robotics and Automation
- Manufacturing Systems
- Design and Materials
- Machine Tools
- Nano/Micro Technology
- Biomechanical Engineering
- Additive Manufacturing
- Green Manufacturing Technology
IJPEM is published monthly. The contents of the journal are classified into three parts: Regular Paper, Short Communication and Review. Peer review is conducted using Editorial Manager®, supported by a database of international experts from all over the world. This database is shared with the International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing - Green Technology.
Impact Factor 1.779
Benefits of publishing in IJPEM includes:
- Rapid, high-quality peer review
- Getting the attention it deserves as it will be available on SpringerLink.
- Possible awards:
▷ IJPEM Highly Commended Paper Award
▷ Most Cited Paper Award
▷ Most Downloaded Paper Award
▷ Most Contribution Award
- 2014/2015 content will be permanently freely available online through SpringerLink.
- Seung-Woo Kim
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.779 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.512 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 70 days
- Downloads: 84,361 (2018)