Neuroscience Bulletin (NB), the official journal of the Chinese Neuroscience Society, is published monthly by Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences (SIBS), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and Springer.
NB aims to publish research advances in the field of neuroscience and promote exchange of scientific ideas within the community. The journal publishes original papers on various topics in neuroscience and focuses on potential disease implications on the nervous system. NB welcomes research contributions on molecular, cellular, or developmental neuroscience using multidisciplinary approaches and functional strategies. We feature full-length original articles, reviews, methods, letters to the editor, insights, and research highlights. As the official journal of the Chinese Neuroscience Society, which currently has more than 12,000 members in China, NB is devoted to facilitating communications between Chinese neuroscientists and their international colleagues. The journal is recognized as the most influential publication in neuroscience research in China.
- · Publishes full original papers and reviews
- · Official publication of the Chinese Neuroscience Society
- · Sponsored by Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the Chinese Neuroscience Society and the Second Military Medical University
- · Coverage extends to Neurobiology, Neurophysiology, Neurology, Anesthesiology, Cognition, Neuroimaging etc. in fundamental and clinical experimental research fields of neuroscience
- Shu-Min DUAN,
- Ru-Rong JI
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 4.246 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.499 (2018)
- Downloads: 82,027 (2018)