The focus of the journal "magazine of european medical oncology – memo" is to offer a professional review on current research and development in the field of hematology and oncology relevant for daily practice. Therefore, memo includes editorials and comments, peer-reviewed original reports, short reviews, case reports and controversies, articles explaining the biology of neoplasia and congress reports including qualified comments. As a European journal memo aims at highlighting the local peculiarities of various regions and at being a forum for the presentation of ongoing clinical and basic research.
memo is the Official Journal of the Central European Cooperative Oncology Group (CECOG) and The Austrian Society of Haematology and Oncology (OeGHO).
- All manuscripts submitted to the journal, including invited manuscripts, undergo a double-blind peer review process involving at least two independent experts.
- Current clinical and basic research in the field of hematology and oncology relevant for daily practice. As a European journal memo aims at highlighting the local peculiarities of various regions. Editorial Board: 60 experts from 15 nations. Peer-reviewed journal: original report, short reviews, case reports, basic research, congress reports. Official journal of the Austrian Society of Haematology and Oncology (OeGHO) and the Central European Cooperative Oncology Group (CECOG).
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 35 days
- Submission to first decision
- 57 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 55,627 (2019)
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar
- UGC-CARE List (India)