The International Journal for Ion Mobility Spectrometry explores all aspects of the mobility, reaction chemistry, and behavior of ions in a supporting gaseous atmosphere and in an electrical field. Articles span a range of research and arenas, including laboratory studies of biomolecules at comparatively low pressure, instrumentation for field and process monitoring, and measurements of samples for industry, the environment, medicine, and security. Its coverage extends to theoretical and experimental findings from fundamental and applied studies, touching on relevant aspects of chemistry, physics, geology, life sciences, and engineering. Also included are papers and notes on novel instrument design, related new applications, and their validation.
The Journal is the official publication of the International Society of Ion Mobility Spectrometry (ISIMS). It publishes fully peer-reviewed research and application-oriented papers, critical reviews, technical notes, and topical issues.
- The leading journal in its field
- Covers all aspects of mobility, chemistry and behavior of ions in a supporting gaseous atmosphere and in an electrical field
- Official publication of the International Society of Ion Mobility Spectrometry (ISIMS)
- Joerg Ingo Baumbach,
- Helko Borsdorf,
- G.A. Eiceman,
- H. H. Hill,
- C.L.P. Thomas
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 28 days
- Submission to first decision
- 14,323 (2018)