Sexuality & Culture offers an international forum for analysis of ethical, cultural, psychological, social, and political issues related to sexual relationships and sexual behavior. Coverage extends to sexual consent and sexual responsibility; harassment and freedom of speech; privacy; censorship and pornography; impact of film and literature on sexual relationships; and university and governmental regulation of intimate relationships, such as interracial relationships and student-professor relationships.
This interdisciplinary journal publishes peer-reviewed theoretical articles based on logical argumentation and literature review and empirical articles describing the results of experiments and surveys on the ethical, cultural, psychological, social, or political implications of sexual behavior. The journal also publishes book reviews, and critical reviews of literature and other media.
- Explores and analyzes issues related to sexual relationships and sexual behavior
- Covers consent and responsibility; harassment and freedom of speech; pornography and censorship; impact of film and literature on sexual relationships and attitudes toward intimate relationships
- Offers peer-reviewed theoretical and empirical articles
- Includes reviews of scientific and popular books and other media
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Roberto Refinetti
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 60 days
- Submission to first decision
- 120 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 148,747 (2018)