ERA Forum is a quarterly legal journal published by the Academy of European Law in keeping with its mission to build understanding and promote good practice of European law. Distinct aspects of European law are highlighted either by selecting one or more thematic focal points for a regular issue or by publishing a special issue.
Articles published in the journal are drawn primarily from the most outstanding presentations delivered at ERA's conferences. The conference provides a "market test," ensuring the journal's quality and relevance.
Frequently cited in other journals, ERA Forum is thoroughly European, from the composition of its editorial and advisory boards to the selection of its contributors. Most articles are published in English; however, articles in French and German are also included with English summaries.
Officially cited as: ERA Forum
- Advances the Academy of European Law's mission to promote understanding and good practice of European law
- Highlights distinct areas of European law in regular issues and special thematic issues
- Publishes articles drawn primarily from outstanding presentations delivered at ERA's conferences
- Frequently cited in other journals
- Wolfgang Heusel
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Downloads: 51,737 (2018)