Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability is devoted to advances in machine design; CAD/CAM; experimental mechanics of machines, machine life expectancy, and reliability studies; machine dynamics and kinematics; vibration, acoustics, and stress/strain; wear resistance engineering; real-time machine operation diagnostics; robotic systems; new materials and manufacturing processes, and other topics.
Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability is a peer reviewed journal. We use a single blind peer review format. Our team of reviewers includes 73 experts. The average period from submission to first decision in 2018 was 3 days, and that from first decision to acceptance was 30 days. The rejection rate for submitted manuscripts in 2018 was 10%. The final decision on the acceptance of an article for publication is made by the Editorial Board and the Editor-in-Chief.
Any invited reviewer who feels unqualified or unable to review the manuscript due to the conflict of interests should promptly notify the editors and decline the invitation. Reviewers should formulate their statements clearly in a sound and reasoned way so that authors can use reviewer’s arguments to improve the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors must be avoided. Reviewers should indicate in a review (i) any relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors, (ii) anything that has been reported in previous publications and not given appropriate reference or citation, (ii) any substantial similarity or overlap with any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal knowledge.
- Features outstanding work in fundamental and applied research that deals with the theory and applications of machines and mechanisms as well as associated topics
- Premier Russian journal published under the auspices of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Explores advances in machine design; CAD/CAM; experimental mechanics of machines, machine life expectancy and reliability studies; etc.
- R.F. Ganiev
- Publishing model
- 4,940 (2019)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG