Cytology and Genetics publishes results of investigations in various fields of genetics, cytology, cell biology and biotechnology. It accepts original experimental studies and theoretical articles, as well as reviews and discussions.PEER REVIEW
Cytology and Genetics is a peer reviewed journal. We use a double blind peer review format. The average period from submission to first decision in 2018 was 30 days, and that from first decision to acceptance was 60 days. The rejection rate for submitted manuscripts in 2018 was 30%. The final decision on the acceptance of an article for publication is made by the Editorial Board.
Any invited reviewer who feels unqualified or unable to review the manuscript due to the conflict of interests should promptly notify the editors and decline the invitation. Reviewers should formulate their statements clearly in a sound and reasoned way so that authors can use reviewer’s arguments to improve the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors must be avoided. Reviewers should indicate in a review (i) any relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors, (ii) anything that has been reported in previous publications and not given appropriate reference or citation, (ii) any substantial similarity or overlap with any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal knowledge.
- Provides detailed coverage of genetics, cytology, cell biology and biotechnology
- Covers cell structure and functions; organization and reproduction of cell structures; cell structure and functions, organization and reproduction of cell structures, and much more
- Also publishes review articles, reviews, chronicles, bibliographies and discussions
- Yaroslav B. Blume
- Downloads: 6,255 (2018)
- Impact factor: 0.408 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.457 (2018)
- Publishing model