The aim of Service-Oriented Computing & Applications is to publish original and high quality research results on the service-oriented computing (SOC) paradigm, models and technologies that have significant contributions to the advancement of service oriented systems and their applications.
The journal focuses on the issues and research results related to the development of service-oriented technology, including service infrastructures, theoretical foundations and their applications and experiences in service-oriented computing. Topics covered by the journal include, but are not limited to, the following subjects as they relate to service-oriented computing and applications:Service-Oriented Architecture, Service-Oriented Software Engineering, System Technology, Business Services and Technology, Service-Oriented Semantic Computing, Cloud Services, Big Data as a Service, Internet of Services, and Service-Oriented Applications.
- Publishes original research results on service-oriented computing (SOC) paradigm, models and technologies
- Covers web service standards, which are simpler, and more economical
- Focuses on service infrastructures, theoretical foundations and their applications and experiences in service-oriented computing
- Kwei-Jay Lin,
- Jen-Yao Chung,
- Kuo-Ming Chao
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 65 days
- Submission to first decision
- 207 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 21,579 (2018)