The Journal of Business Economics (JBE) aims at encouraging theoretical research and its applications in the field of business economics and business administration, promoting the exchange of ideas between science and practice. In addition to original theoretical and empirical work, excellent state of the art and conceptual contributions will also be considered.
The Journal of Business Economics was founded by renowned professors of business economics in 1924 in Germany under the name Zeitschrift für Betriebswirtschaft (ZfB) and has since established itself as the leading academic journal for decision-oriented business and management. The double-blind refereed journal is edited by 12 Department Editors, and its Editorial Board members are from Europe, Japan, and the USA.
Officially cited as: J Bus Econ
- Publishes theoretical and applied research in all areas of business and management
- Fosters the exchange of concepts and ideas between academia and professionals
- Offers an outlet for outstanding state-of-the-art contributions
- Günter Fandel
- Submission to first decision: 60 days
- Acceptance to publication: 13 days
- Downloads: 131,606 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?