Eurasian Soil Science is an international peer reviewed journal that publishes original articles on global and regional theoretical and experimental studies of the genesis, geography, physics, chemistry, biology, fertility, management, conservation, and remediation of soils. The journal welcomes manuscripts from all countries in the English or Russian language.
Eurasian Soil Science is a peer reviewed journal. We use a double blind peer review format. Our team of reviewers includes over 190 experts from 8 coutntries (USA, Austria, Germany, Hungary, Georgia, etc.). The average period from submission to first decision in 2018 was 25 days, and that from first decision to acceptance was 60 days. The rejection rate for submitted manuscripts in 2018 was 15%. The final decision on the acceptance of an article for publication is made by the Editorial Board.
Any invited reviewer who feels unqualified or unable to review the manuscript due to the conflict of interests should promptly notify the editors and decline the invitation. Reviewers should formulate their statements clearly in a sound and reasoned way so that authors can use reviewer’s arguments to improve the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors must be avoided. Reviewers should indicate in a review (i) any relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors, (ii) anything that has been reported in previous publications and not given appropriate reference or citation, (ii) any substantial similarity or overlap with any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal knowledge.
- Publishes original research papers on global and regional studies
- Discusses problems of genesis, geography, physics, chemistry, biology, fertility, management, conservation, and remediation of soils
- Includes a special section devoted to the history of soil sciences
- Relates current news of the International and Russian soil science societies
- Published for the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Sergey A. Shoba
- Publishing model
- Impact factor: 0.883 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.984 (2018)
- Downloads: 15,562 (2018)