The journal provides a forum for international debate on mental health and addiction-related issues, and helps make sense of the effects of mental health and addiction on individuals and societies. It reports on current information and developments in mental health and addiction-related research, policy, phenomenology, literature, and treatment.
The International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction offers broad-ranging coverage in such fields as psychology, sociology, anthropology, criminology, public health, history, law, and literature. The journal publishes feature articles, review articles, clinical notes, research notes, first-person accounts, letters to the editor, commentaries, conference reports, book reviews and abstracts.
- Presents current information and developments in mental health and addiction-related research, policy, phenomenology, literature, and treatment
- Helps make sense of the effects of mental health and addiction on individuals and societies
- Offers broad-ranging coverage in a wide-array of disciplines, from psychology to literature
- 94% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Masood Zangeneh
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.420 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.719 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 60 days
- Submission to first decision
- 277,020 (2018)