The Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research examines the organization, financing, delivery and outcomes of behavioral health services (e.g., alcohol, drug abuse and mental disorders), providing practical and empirical contributions to, and explaining the implications for, the broader behavioral health field.
Published quarterly, each peer-reviewed issue includes an overview of contemporary concerns and recent developments in behavioral health policy and management; specifically, research articles, policy perspectives, commentaries, brief reports and book reviews.
This Journal is the official publication of the National Council for Behavioral Health.
- Explores the organization, financing, delivery, and outcomes of behavioral health services (alcohol, drug abuse, and mental disorders)
- Each article concludes with the “Implications for Behavioral Health” (policy and services delivery)
- Publishes research articles, policy perspectives, brief reports, commentaries, and book reviews
- The official publication of the National Council for Behavioral Health
- Bruce Lubotsky Levin
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.343 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.875 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 121 days
- Submission to first decision
- 403 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 78,318 (2018)