The International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal (IEMJ) provides a venue for high quality manuscripts dealing with entrepreneurship in its broadest sense and the management of entrepreneurial organizations. The editorial board encourages manuscripts that are international in scope; however, readers can also find papers investigating domestic issues with global relevance.
IEMJ is dedicated to investigating entrepreneurship across a broad spectrum of organizations, from new ventures to family-owned businesses to large corporations. Manuscripts accepted for publication have important implications for business practice. Papers that focus on basic research, for example, often highlight the potential impact the authors’ findings may have on business.
A sample of journal topics includes entrepreneurship and its relation to management and strategy; interfaces between entrepreneurship and technological innovation; and the impact of public policy on entrepreneurial ventures.
Officially cited as: Int Entrep Manag J
- Publishes high quality manuscripts dealing with entrepreneurship and the management of entrepreneurial organizations
- Highlights important implications for business practice
- Features manuscripts that are international in scope as well as papers investigating domestic issues with global relevance
- Covers a broad spectrum of organizations, from new ventures to family-owned businesses to large corporations
- Salvador Roig
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 3.472 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 3.815 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 30 days
- Submission to first decision
- 201 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 177,789 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Individual entrepreneurial orientation and performance: the mediating role of international entrepreneurship
Deadline: 15 October 2020. We are proud to announce a new special issue on "Dancing between Intuition and Rationality: New Perspectives on Entrepreneurial Decision-making." Click heading to read more!
Deadline (EXTENDED): 30 October 2020. A growing body of literature addresses the role of companies in preserving the natural environment. This new special issue grapples with the emerging links between entrepreneurship and the environment. Click heading to read more!
Deadline (EXTENDED): 30 October 2020. Grand challenges require collective, coordinated, and sustained effort from numerous and different actors. This special issue will focus on the interplay between grand challenges and entrepreneurship. Click heading to read more!
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines, but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ABS Academic Journal Quality Guide
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Entrepreneurship Database
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Social Science Citation Index
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)