Sensing and Imaging publishes peer-reviewed theoretical and experimental papers addressing sensing and imaging technologies and applications in engineering and science.
The journal has a broad and multidisciplinary scope, including all varieties of sensor technology (physical, chemical, and biological), signal and image processing, sensor modelling and simulation, and all areas of application.
Sensing and Imaging is overseen by an international Editorial Board representing the full scope of the journal. Article types considered for publication include Regular Papers, Topical Reviews and Letters.
- Publishes theoretical and experimental papers addressing sensing and imaging techniques, systems, networks, and applications in engineering, science, and medicine
- Covers subsurface and surface sensing as well as other sensing areas
- Describes the detection, identification, and classification of objects, structures, and matter under and at surfaces
- Ming Jiang,
- Nathan Ida
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 96 days
- Acceptance to publication: 11 days
- Downloads: 14,757 (2018)