The bi-monthly journal Refractories and Industrial Ceramics publishes peer-reviewed articles on the latest developments and discoveries in the field of refractory materials and ceramics, focusing on the practical aspects of their production and use. Coverage includes:
- Scientific Research;
- Raw Materials; Production;
- Heat Engineering and Applications.
Refractories and Industrial Ceramics is a translation of the Russian journal Novye Ogneupory (New Refractories).
- Covers the latest developments and discoveries in the field of refractory materials and ceramics
- Focuses on the practical aspects of their production and use
- Coverage includes scientific research; raw materials; production; equipment; heat engineering, and applications
- Ivan D. Kashcheev
- Publishing model
- 0.522 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 0.439 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 21,937 (2018)