Aims and scope
Aims & Scope
MPAG is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes research papers presenting original results on Mathematical topics having strong interactions with Physics, with a specific emphasis on Analysis, Probability and Geometry.
Paper length is not “per se” an issue as long as the contents justify that length.
The editorial board commits itself to combine the requirements of an accurate and fast refereeing process.
A list of topics that are covered in this Journal includes:
- classical, quantum and stochastic integrable systems;
- classical mechanics and dynamical systems;
- combinatorial aspects of statistical physics and quantum field theory;
- classical and quantum field theories;
- non-commutative geometry and applications to physics;
- stochastic processes and random graphs;
- classical and quantum statistical mechanics;
- random matrix theory;
- deformation and geometric quantization;
- Lie-algebras and Hopf algebra;
- algebraic geometry;
- quantum information.