Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability publishes high quality research and review articles in areas of applied probability that emphasize methodology and computing. The journal focuses on articles that examine important applications and that include detailed case studies.
With its policy of attracting papers representing a broad range of interests, the journal covers such topics as algorithms, approximations, combinatorial and geometric probability, communication networks, extreme value theory, finance, image analysis, inequalities, information theory, mathematical physics, molecular biology, Monte Carlo methods, order statistics, queuing theory, reliability theory, and stochastic processes.
- Publishes high quality research and review articles in areas of applied probability that emphasize methodology and computing
- Focuses on articles that examine important applications and that include detailed case studies
- Attracts papers representing a broad range of interests
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Joseph Glaz
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.746 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.855 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 110 days
- Acceptance to publication: 15 days
- Downloads: 17,769 (2018)